CBG is Serious about safety, seriously!
We take your safety, and the safety of our team and artists seriously. We've put enhanced measures in place at every guest and staff touchpoint to ensure that your experience is safe and fun. We have the support from our team at CBG Properties to make sure that we have the very best safeguards and training in place so that you can feel good about your visit to CBG.
- To ensure safe social distancing, we are operating with limited capacity in the building, as well as limited guest seating for groups of six or less.
- The CBG staff is required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and receive temperature checks before shifts. That means you will see our staff in masks during your visit.
- Every guest in the restaurant has a seat at a table, and tables are positioned at least 6 feet apart.
- For in interim, we are only seating tables of six guests or less due to social distancing guidelines.
- Our food and drink menus are single-use and disposible for your safety.
- We've eliminated standing in wait areas in the restaurant and bar stools.
- You will find hand santiizer stations throughout the CBG building for guest to use as you need.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated about recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.
- Bathrooms are renovated with hands-free soap, paper towels, and faucets.
- Once and after CBG is open we are hosting events, in accordance with the local CDC guidelines. Events must follow similar capacity and social distancing guidelines as the restaurant.
For your privacy, all credit card, register receipts print and post under our alias name and will NOT show up as a club.